Creating the space for people to reach their potential and together create astonishing results.I
n the 12 years that we’ve been helping individuals, teams and organizations improve, we’ve noticed they all struggle with the same problem – trying to do too much. They are trying to navigate a highway during rush hour traffic, an oxymoron because nothing is moving. Attempts at change grind to a halt, bogged down by days filled with interruptions and “urgent” matters.
Happy, motivated people deliver the best results. For individuals, we’ve led hundreds in applying Personal Kanban™, winner of the Shingo Prize award to managing work. We’ve advised, coached and trained teams and management inside organizations to gain the benefits of Lean / Agile thinking and practices. Through Innovation Games®, we help organizations use collaborative play to tap into true innovation.
Raise Your Odds of Success
In our free newsletter, you’ll learn:
- Proven methods to minimize distractions and regain focus
- How to get things done without losing track of the bigger picture
- Ways to foster creative, innovative thinking in your workplace
- Bite-sized tips on working effectively you can apply immediately and get results
Sign up for our free newsletter
- Exclusive Report: “No Time Wasted: Use Lean Coffee To Power Meetings”
- Practical examples of people and organizations making breakthroughs to learn from
Products and Services
IndividualLearn how to use Personal Kanban to get more value for your efforts at home and office, for your professional and personal life. Take a self-paced online course.
TeamApply the Agile/Lean mindset to deliver the right results, faster with higher quality. Kickstart or improve your Agile transition with training and coaching tailored specifically to your situation.
OrganizationOptimize the whole organization to get the best results, that last. Transition from industrial management thinking to Agile, Lean mindset to reduce waste, respond faster to changing environment.